Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What's your theological worldview?

You scored as Reformed Evangelical. You are a Reformed Evangelical. You take the Bible very seriously because it is God's Word. You most likely hold to TULIP and are sceptical about the possibilities of universal atonement or resistible grace. The most important thing the Church can do is make sure people hear how they can go to heaven when they die.

Reformed Evangelical

100%

Fundamentalist

86%

Neo orthodox

79%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

71%

Classical Liberal

43%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

29%

Modern Liberal

14%

Emergent/Postmodern

14%

Roman Catholic

0%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

5 comments:

pilgrim said...

Like all of these quizzes we need to take them with a grain of salt. I did fiish 96% Reformed Evangelical. But I suspect some of my lower percentages were as high as they were because some of the questions were general. I would agree with them in part-depending on how one defiens certain words--and so my Wesleyan score was higher than it should be because I am sure I defien some of those words differently.

I'm also curious as to the effect of answering on infant baptism. There is a huge gulf between the Reformed teaching and the Roman Catholic teaching. So therefore a grain of salt. And have fun with them.

Jonathan said...

i was 86% reformed and 86% evangelical holiness! I was 93% fundamentalist! This is hilarious. I didn't know some of the questions, though.
Wow, Jarreld, I didn't know you were almost half classical liberal!

tank said...

Pilgrim
I know you have to take these quizzes with a grain salt but there fun to do.

Yeah John I did not know I was 50% classical liberal either well maybe I did.

pilgrim said...

They are fun--that's why I do them, I just don't take them for the whole truth.

Thanks for the link.

jigawatt said...

I just took it, and I got 117% Fundamentalist. I guess my method of determining my answers is to blame. For each question, I just asked myself "What would C.I. Scofield say?"