Thursday, October 27, 2005

King Kong


It has been reported from Dark Horizons that Peter Jackson film King Kong which will be release in December has a king-sized runtime of three hours. I can’t hardly wait. With the first installment of Chronicles of Narnia, The lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe which is the actual second book in the series but the first book written if that makes sense, Lewis later wrote the Magician’s Nephew which Lewis put at the beginning the Narnia’s series and is the book I’m presently reading and I would have to say even though its a children book it very entertaining. I wanted to read the books before I went and seen the movie not like I did with Lord of the Rings, saw the movie and them read the books. All that to say December looks like a good month for movies.

No comments: