Friday, December 16, 2005

Weekend

Well it’s my weekend to work fun fun stuff you know I have to work all weekend even Sunday morning I hate that I have to work Sunday morning and have to miss Church but there is a special down time and I will have to be there, still have not heard anything about the job I interview for over a week ago, I talk to the guy who was over the interview Monday but could not get him to nail anything down yet he said not to worry about anything but give him a week or two to find something out from his boss

2 comments:

Dawn Coates said...

Easy for them to say, right?

tank said...

Your right Dawn it is easy for him to say:) But you know if the Lord wills it I will get the Job and if He don’t well then I hope He gives me the grace to deal with that when the times comes:) I’m thinking if it going to happened it will happened when I least expect it.