Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Wednesday

I can breath I got my stints out of my nose yesterday and it fills great I can actually breathe Praise the Lord. Back to work on Friday for me after being off for almost two week because of the surgery last week, about to go crazy being lock up in this apartment for that long I think yesterday was the first day out of the house since the surgery and it was great, got to run my buddy Bill around his truck broke down on him so I was his driver for 3 to 4 hours yesterday it was fun because we do not usually spend allot of time together because he’s married which I understand, you know I’ve said this before all my friends growing up are married now and I am not which is difficult sometimes, it is all out frustrating sometimes but what can you do, I know trust the Lord it easy to say but it is harder to live sometime:)
But on a lighter note talk with the Hardware guy today and he said they still haven’t found anybody they want to hire over me which I thought encouraging, He also said that he was going to talk with his boss tomorrow about me so I hope that goes well. But anyways that where I’m at. And again Praise the Lord I can breathe it amazing

2 comments:

pilgrim said...

Good news!
I may ask you some mroe details depending on how some tests I'll be having done turn out--see how similar my case might be...

tank said...

ok that’s cool. Yeah the right side of my septum was all mess up. The doctor thought that I may have broken my nose before or a birth defect. I don’t remember ever breaking it before but maybe I did when I was younger, and don’t know.. The doctors went in and clean it all out. And now I can breathe