Thursday, January 19, 2006

Untitled poem and unknown author

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But (God, to be a Christian says: "No, not till you are satisfied, fulfilled and content with being loved only by me alone, discovering that only in me is your satisfaction to be, found, will you be capable of the PERFECT LOVE, the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you. You will never be united with me, exclusive of anyone or anything else, exclusive of any other desires or longing."

"I want you to stop planning, stop wishing and allow me to give you the most thrilling plan existing, one that you cannot imagine. I want you to have the best. Please allow me to bring it to you. You just keep watching me, expecting the greatest things. Keep experiencing the satisfaction that I am. Keep listening and learn the things I tell you. Just wait. That's all."

“Don't be anxious. Don't worry. Don't look away at the things others have gotten, or that I have given them. Don't look at the things you think that you want. Just keep looking off and away up at me, or you will miss what I want to show you."

And then when you are ready I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful than any you would dream of. You see, until you are ready, and until the one I have for you is ready (I am working even at this moment to have you both ready at the same time), until you are both satisfied exclusively with me, and the life that I have prepared for you, you won't be able to experience that love that exemplifies you relationship with me, and is thus, the PERFECT LOVE."

"And dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful love. I want you to see in flesh a picture of your relationship with me and to enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty, perfection, and love that I offer you with myself."

No comments: