Saturday, November 19, 2005

How Will You Die??

You scored as Natural Causes. Your death will be by natural causes, though not by any diseaese, because that is another option on this test. You will probably just silently pass away in the night from old age, and people you love won't realize until the next morning, when you are all purple and cold and icky. So be happy, you won't be murdered.

Posion

80%

Natural Causes

80%

Suicide

60%

Gunshot

47%

Bomb

40%

Drowning

33%

Disappear

27%

Suffocated

20%

Disease

13%

Accident

13%

Eaten

0%

Stabbed

0%

Cut Throat

0%


How Will You Die??

I didn’t know I was 60% Suicidal. Maybe I should get some help. But you know have to take these quizzes with a grain of salt. I hope so :)

7 comments:

pilgrim said...

I was tied between death by bomb & natural causes.
My suicide was lower than yours--but still higher than I'd like it to be--but yes--you can't take these seriously--just have fun with the,

jigawatt said...

I'm going to be eaten.

I actually hope to be killed by lightning, but not till I'm much, much older. That'll always be the dream, but maybe being eaten by wild animals is a suitable Plan B.

Dawn Coates said...

I scored as "Disappear."

My death will be by disappearing (??? - how bizarre!!), probably a camping trip gone wrong or an evening hike I never returned from. Evidently I'm supposed to remember that one guy who was hiking alone and got in a rock slide. He could have died, but he cut his own hand off to save himself. I don't want to end up like him (or worse, dead).

tank said...

Dawn
lol. That would be awful to die like that. I’ve gotten lost in the woods and in really big cities a few times and that is no fun at all it kind of scary.

Dawn Coates said...

Could we reasonably conclude that Elijah died by "disappearing"? That would make my results a little more reassuring. Or, I suppose it could just confirm that I am certain to be raptured up!

Aaron said...

Now there's a good biblical spin on an otherwise senseless survey! Nicely done Miss coates. :o)

tank said...

Yes Dawn did have good biblical spin the quiz. Aaron it all in good fun